What can you do to turn your kitchen island into a piece of art? Well, maybe, you don`t want to make it so stunning, just need to add some interesting element in it to make it more prominent and fresh. There are new ideas for kitchen island design ideas that will add some fire to your inspiration.
- Use lamps. Lamps above your kitchen island will look gorgeous. They can be simple or intricate, classic or modern – that`s up to you to decide. You can use your imagination and hands to make a good lamp out of nothing.
- Use high barstools. They are doomed to attract attention. And they do look stylish.
- Use vintage furniture or furniture that looks old and shabby. Combine modern table with old-fashioned tables or otherwise.
- Use color accents such as plastic tables of different colors, bright plates and candelabras.
- Decorate the lower part of your kitchen island (if it has an open structure) with baskets, vases, candles.
- Put a bright carpet under or near the table. This bright spot will attract attention.
These small elements will help you change the atmosphere in your kitchen and make it the center of attention. Pick one of them and see what will happen.